We're sure you've heard about athlete's foot, right? Could be because you've had it yourself or simply because it is a very common infection and you just simply seem to know it. Here are some news for you: potentially everyone is exposed to this infection.
Athlete's foot is a fungal infection of the skin on the feet. Symptoms of athlete's foot can vary from mild to severe and include peeling, cracking, and scaling on the bottoms of the feet and between the toes; itching or burning; and a slight odor.
There are three types of athlete's foot:
· Toe web (interdigital) infection usually occurs between the fourth and fifth toes.
· Moccasin-type infection affects the sole or heel.
· Vesicular infection (blisters) usually occurs on the skin of the instep but may also develop between the toes, on the heel, or on the sole or top of the foot.
Some people are more susceptible than others to athlete's foot. Athlete's foot is treated with anti-fungal medicines, which are available in topical form (applied directly to the skin) or as pills. The condition tends to recur, even after successful treatment.
Even if everyone is at risk of getting infected, there are many things you can do to prevent it. Here at Suecos® we really care about your health and we've broken this down to a couple of points:
· Reduce foot perspiration by using talcum powder on your feet.
· Wash your feet thoroughly every day, particularly between your toes.
· Avoid wearing tight-fitting footwear, particularly during the summer.
· Do not put on socks, tights or stockings before your feet are completely dry.
· Change your socks, stockings or tights regularly.
· If possible, wear pool slippers or anti-bacterial shoes, just like our clogs at Suecos®.
· Alternating footwear can help ensure that you wear dry shoes at all times.
· Avoid borrowing shoes to lower the risk of spreading the infection.
· Wash your towels and bedding frequently.
It's easy to comply with these simple steps to ensure you're going to be healthy, from head to toe!
Do you have a home remedy to prevent this type of infection? Tell us!
We are pleased to announce that the Suecos® Brand of Professional Shoes have arrived in the USA!
Suecos® a very popular brand of professional shoes in over 30 countries in Europe, The Middle East, and The Far East are now available in the USA.
Suecos® was founded in 2006 by two Swedes and the company is based in Barcelona, Spain.
Suecos® is a professional footwear brand developed with the modern professional in mind. Our vision at Suecos® is to bring our customers the best range of professional EVA footwear in the market. Our company takes great pride in designing footwear that emphasizes the anatomy of the feet to give the back and joint astounding pain relief. Attention to quality, function, and design is paramount in everything we do.
Ask your favorite retail uniform or shoe store if they carry the Suecos® brand. Try a pair of Suecos® on and you will a Suecos® become a believer and fan.
To celebrate Suecos® launch in the USA we are offering a 10% to 20% discount off selected products. Sale prices are marked on the web site...... Suecos.com
This offer is for a limited time only and subject to availability of product. Purchase your Suecos® now as quantities are limited!
Contact us at email@example.com!